The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT, is a not-for-profit research and training organization with partners in over 100 countries, focused on increasing food security and reducing poverty at an international scale. Please refer to our website for more information www.cimmyt.org.
We are seeking a dynamic, and self-motivated professional with excellent organizational and people skills for the position of HR Analyst.
The position will be based in Delhi, India.
The main responsibilities of this position will be:
Labor Contract Administration
- Responsible for hiring casual labors through third party in farms and manage related HR administrative work.
- Advice to internal customers on labor contract procurement related matters and guidance on compliance with procurement policies and procedures.
- Conduct agreement-based procurement in strict compliance with CIMMYT’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure the integrity of the competitive procurement process, facilitate fair debriefing to bidders and exercise appropriate judgement/ facts during vendor interaction.
- Facilitate procurement committee meetings, drafting the minutes and getting them approved by the committee members.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of procurement documentation.
- Overall operational control which includes maintaining time sheets, coordination with vendor/internal team for payment process, documentation and completion of paperwork etc. for casual labors.
- Keeping the overtime record, verifying the same with respective supervisors and processing for payments accordingly.
- Guidance and support to field offices on labor contract management.
- Maintain the agreement file system, agreement tracker and timely reminders to users on renewal/fresh agreements.Keep HR related data current in HR systems.
- Facilitate payroll for LRS and interns as per set internal guidelines and applicable regulation.
- Coordinate for training related payment to vendor/resourced person.
- Facilitate HR support for contract labor payments to finance in coordination with finance and admin assistant of each location.
- Ensure accuracy of vendor invoice and processing of payment with supporting documentation and approvals.
- Responsible for hire to retire process for interns. This includes reviewing the request, taking appropriate approvals, preparation of internship letter, record management in Enterprise Portal and in personal files, coordination for exit process.
- Support the development of a detailed annual training plan in consultation with program leads/managers/CCR and HQs.
- Identify appropriate resource/ trainers on theme and purpose of training wherever needed.
- Coordinate the administration of training programs, which includes raising the proposal to HQs for approval, resource mapping from the local market, logistics management etc.
- Review and understand the impact of training thereby developing the follow-up plans.
- Ensuring all the pre and post training assessments are properly scored.
- Documentation of various important activities and events.
- Ensuring all training related data is properly uploaded to Learning Management System.
- Support recruitment efforts.
- Conduct on-boarding and induction programs.
- Monitor Staff’s probation period.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualification, skills and attitudes:
- MBA or Master’s in Human Resource Management/People Management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Human Resource Management in an International NGO.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially MS Word and MS Excel.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Able to be flexible in taking up tasks outside of regular job responsibilities as required.
- Able to integrate into a multi-cultural team and cooperate with co-workers.
- The selected candidate must exhibit the following competencies: Critical thinking, Communication, Teamwork and Client orientation.
The position is for an initial fixed-term contract of 1 year, after which further employment is subject to performance and the continued availability of funds. CIMMYT offers an attractive remuneration package, with a range of benefits including health insurance.
Email cover letter and CV as a single document with last drawn salary, salary expectations and notice period no later than Sunday, 21 June 2020 to Human Resources, CIMMYT
(Email: email@example.com / Please insert Position ID: IN20145 in the subject of your email)
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
CIMMYT is an equal-opportunity employer and strives for staff diversity in gender and nationality.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org