ReNAPRI Conference 2022
November 1 - November 3
ReNAPRI’S vision is to be a dynamic Pan-African network of universally recognized national sagricultural policy research institutes that generate relevant and high-quality evidence, to guide and inform effective policy decisions that promote sustainable solutions across the continent.
ReNAPRI’S mission is to play an active role in transforming Africa’s agricultural sector by developing the capacity of national agricultural policy research Institutes in the continent, strengthening and nurturing dynamic collaboration, towards providing objective and innovative policy advice to national, regional and continental level stakeholders, through effective outreach.
Conference topics include:
- Megatrends Affecting African Food Systems: Implications for Government Action
- Farmer’s risks and economic use of fertilizer in sub-Saharan Africa
- Discussion on the Africa Fertilizer and Soil Health Summit: Thoughts, Opportunities and Expectations
- Informing Policy: Towards a 10-year African Fertilizer and Soil Health Action Plan
- Implementation of NDCs and NAPs in Africa under the Paris Agreement on Climate Change