The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT®, is a not-for-profit agricultural research for development organization with partners in over 100 countries. Please refer to our website for more information: www.cimmyt.org
CIMMYT is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, and service-oriented professional for the position of Treasury Analyst to work in Finance under CSP (Corporative Services Program).
The position is based at CIMMYT’s campus in Texcoco, State of Mexico, and located 45 km northeast of Mexico City, Mexico.
- Elaborate checks, deliver checks to beneficiaries, and correctly archive them according to policy and process.
- Create payroll accounts for employees in the bank.
- Perform Petty Cash Funds, finding report and follow-up.
- Perform Bank Reconciliation.
- Perform electronic transfers to suppliers, payment of services, etc. (Principal role and as a Backup Role).
- Update and monitor the Exchange Rate.
- Create and administrate Corporate Cards (Debit, Credit).
- Keep updated all bank information, contracts, authorized signers.
- Prepare journal transactions generated by Treasury.
- Assist Treasury Supervisor in Budget analysis and control of internal acquisitions.
- Maintain and update Treasury File (current and permanent).
- Maintain Bank Account Statement file.
- Process vendor onboarding requests.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor.
Required academic qualifications, skills and attitudes:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a Treasury area.
- Experience in external audit (it is desirable).
- User advanced level of usage in MS Office Suite (Advanced skills in Excel).
- Intermediated level in English language (English test will be administered; candidate must score a minimum of B1 as per CEFR).
- Ability to prioritize and to plan.
- The selected candidate must exhibit the following competencies: Customer Orientation, Time Management, Teamwork, Proactivity, Problem-Solving and Flexibility.
- The candidate must exhibit sense of urgency and commitment to his responsibilities and deadlines.
CIMMYT offers an attractive remuneration package and support for continuous professional development. In addition to the provisions of the Mexican Labor Law our package of benefits includes year-end bonus (40 days), vacation premium (56%), life and medical insurance, supermarket coupons, savings fund, social Mexican benefits (IMSS, SAR / Infonavit).
Candidates must apply online to M19229 Treasury Analyst. Screening and follow up will begin on Friday, September 13, 2019. For more information on the recruitment process, please contact Karen Luna (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Foreign national candidates must have legal documents to work in Mexico.
This position will remain open until filled.
CIMMYT is an equal opportunity employer. It fosters a multicultural work environment that values gender equality, teamwork, and respect for diversity. Women are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit cimmytrecruitment.wufoo.com.mx.