The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT®, is a not-for-profit agricultural research for development organization with partners in over 100 countries. Please refer to our website for more information: www.cimmyt.org
CIMMYT is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, and service-oriented professional for the position of Strategic Partnerships Analyst that will support the effective coordination of resource mobilization at CIMMYT.
The position is based at CIMMYT’s campus in Texcoco, State of Mexico, and located 45 km northeast of Mexico City, Mexico.
- Gather, analyze, and share information on funder intelligence.
- Research and collect potential new funding opportunities and projects on a monthly basis.
- Review the monthly pipeline report, including CIMMYT’s overall budget report, and ensure accuracy and completeness of the information.
- Prepare a summary pipeline report for Management Committee.
- Align funder intelligence with grant, project management and finance databases.
- Coordinate the regular update of the Resource Mobilization InSide-CIMMYT webpages.
- Enter data into a variety of databases and records.
- Contribute to the management of grants.
- Contribute to improvements within the Project Management Unit (PMU).
- Foster relationships with Programs, Finance, Legal and HR.
Required academic qualifications, skills and attitudes:
- Graduation with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, International Development, Project Management or similar field.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in similar role or activities.
- Collection, analysis and synthesis of information and data to support resource mobilization.
- Data entry, analysis and quality review.
- Preparation of graphics, reports, and presentations.
- Knowledge of project management principles and best practices.
- Proficiency in various office software at an advanced level, including Microsoft Excel, Teamwork and Google Drive.
- Oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Advanced level of English. English will be tested and candidate should score a minimum of C1 on CEFR.
- The selected candidate should exhibit the following competencies: Teamwork, Critical Thinking, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution and Communication.
- The candidate must exhibit sense of urgency and commitment to his/her responsibilities and deadlines.
CIMMYT offers an attractive remuneration package and support for continuous professional development. In addition to the provisions of the Mexican Labor Law our package of benefits includes year-end bonus (40 days), vacation premium (56%), life and medical insurance, supermarket coupons, savings fund, social Mexican benefits (IMSS, SAR / Infonavit).
Candidates must apply online to M21184 Strategic Partnerships Analyst. Screening and follow up will begin on Wednesday, September 8, 2020. For more information on the recruitment process, please contact Jaqueline Perez (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Foreign national candidates must have legal documents to work in Mexico.
This position will remain open until filled.
CIMMYT is an equal opportunity employer. It fosters a multicultural work environment that values gender equality, teamwork, and respect for diversity. Women are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit cimmytrecruitment.wufoo.com.