The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT®, is a not-for-profit agricultural research for development organization with partners in over 100 countries. Please refer to our website for more information: www.cimmyt.org
CIMMYT is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, and service-oriented professional for the position of HR Analyst to work in the Internationally Recruited Staff (IRS) HR unit of the Human Resources Department.
The position is based at CIMMYT’s campus in Texcoco, State of Mexico, located 45 km northeast of Mexico City, Mexico.
- Responsible for the execution of all HR administrative services related to the Internationally Recruited Staff (IRS) and consultants of the assigned portfolio/client group, throughout the Staff employment period.
- Prepare and issue offer letters, employment contracts.
- Review payroll incidences and all benefits payments.
- Prepare budget analysis and employment packages.
- Support the on and off boarding process for the assigned programs.
- Contribute to recruitment processes as requested in coordination with the recruitment team.
- Support Staff throughout the relocation process.
- Ensure accurate and timely enrollment of Staff members and dependents to CIMMYT’s insurance plans.
- Maintain accuracy of all IRS data in the Human Resources Information System with high level of attention to detail.
- Manage and keep current personnel files as per the assigned programs: staff biography, leave, benefits and entitlements, and other support documentation.
- Implement policies in strict compliance with the applicable HR policies and relevant regulations.
- Support Management in the revision of all IRS related HR policies.
- Propose process improvements where possible.
- Liaise with CIMMYT’s external payroll provider as necessary to ensure timely processing of insurance enrollment, payroll transactions (in coordination with the CIMMYT-HR Payroll team).
- Support the HR initiatives for CIMMYT’s international staff and consultants.
- Provide general administrative and organizational support to the IRS HR team.
Required academic qualifications, skills and attitudes:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in International Human Resources, Business Administration, International Business or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role or activities.
- Desirable knowledge of International benefits and procedures for expatriate personnel.
- Experience in an administrative environment, with excellent organization skills.
- Advanced level in English language (English test will be administered; candidate must score a minimum of C1 as per CEFR).
- The selected candidate must exhibit the following competencies: Problem Solving, Multi-Cultural Awareness/Sensitivity, Communication, Pro-activity and Teamwork.
CIMMYT offers an attractive remuneration package and support for continuous professional development. In addition to the provisions of the Mexican Labor Law our package of benefits includes year-end bonus (40 days), vacation premium (56%), life and medical insurance, supermarket coupons, savings fund, social Mexican benefits (IMSS, SAR / Infonavit).
Candidates must apply online to M19177 HR Analyst IRS Expatriate Administration. Screening and follow up will begin on Monday, 13 May 2019. For more information on the recruitment process, please contact Karen Luna (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Foreign national candidates must have legal documents to work in Mexico.
This position will remain open until filled.
CIMMYT is an equal opportunity employer. It fosters a multicultural work environment that values gender equality, teamwork, and respect for diversity. Women are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit cimmytrecruitment.wufoo.com.