The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT®, is a not-for-profit agricultural research for development organization with partners in over 100 countries. Please refer to our website for more information: www.cimmyt.org
CIMMYT is seeking a self-motivated, and service-oriented professional for the position of Housing Auxiliary to Clean assigned areas in the Housing facilities, as assigned by the immediate supervisor, in order to maintain hygienic conditions and provide a good service.
The position is based at CIMMYT’s campus in Texcoco, State of Mexico, located 45 km northeast of Mexico City, Mexico.
- Carry out general cleaning and the arrangement of utensils and merchandise in assigned areas.
- Perform the cleaning of housing areas, guest houses, the gym, etc. as assigned to you by the immediate supervisor.
- Receive the goods and sort accordingly in the stockroom. Handle chemicals properly.
- Report necessary materials and utensils as well as maintenance needs of the assigned areas.
- Send dirty clothes to the laundry and operate the laundry equipment or support the personnel who carry out this activity when required by your immediate supervisor.
- Provide general support to guests and residents and cover guards when required by your immediate supervisor.
- Perform support tasks as assigned by your immediate supervisor.
Required academic qualifications, skills, and attitudes:
- The selected candidate must have Elementary School or Middle School diploma.
- The selected candidate must have knowledge of basic literacy and numeracy.
- Having previous experience in a releated position would represent and advantage.
- Having English Skills would represent an advantage.
- High level of responsibility.
- The selected candidate must exhibit the following competencies: Teamwork, and Client Orientation.
CIMMYT offers an attractive remuneration package and support for continuous professional development. In addition to the provisions of the Mexican Labor Law our package of benefits includes year-end bonus (40 days), vacation premium (56%), life and medical insurance, supermarket coupons, savings fund, social Mexican benefits (IMSS, SAR / Infonavit).
Candidates must apply online to M21214 Housing Auxiliary. Screening and follow up will begin on Tuesday 26 August, 2021. For more information on the recruitment process, please contact Jaqueline Perez (email@example.com).
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Foreign national candidates must have legal documents to work in Mexico.
This position will remain open until filled.
CIMMYT is an equal opportunity employer. It fosters a multicultural work environment that values gender equality, teamwork, and respect for diversity. Women are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit cimmytrecruitment.wufoo.com.