The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT®, is a not-for-profit agricultural research for development organization with partners in over 100 countries. Please refer to our website for more information: www.cimmyt.org
CIMMYT is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, and service-oriented professional for the position of Front Desk to work in the Corporate Services Program (CSP) in Global Logistics Team/Supply Chain.
The position is based at CIMMYT’s campus in Texcoco, State of Mexico, located 45 km northeast of Mexico City, Mexico.
- Administrate and be the focal point for communication and advisory with programs from the stage of identifying their needs and final delivery of goods and services with FD Team.
- Identify programs improvements in supply needs for products, services and collaboration.
- Quarterly review with programs about capex, budget and special projects.
- Acknowledge receipt of requisition orders.
- Triage and Supply decision maker and advisory.
- Propose purchasing best practices to programs.
- Propose pro-active action and improvements in programs requirements, based in operational knowledge.
- Support of internal users topics of supply chain related.
- Manage the requisition order based in the new ax dynamics module.
- Provide visibility to internal users about any requisitions orders raised to supply chain management.
- Present business review to key players inside the programs and business units.
- Establish of key performance indicators for Front Desk Services in SCM-HQ.
Required academic qualifications, skills and attitudes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Trade, Logistics, Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in performing similar roles.
- Resilient work under different level of pressure.
- Intermediate level in English language is required (English test will be administered; candidate must score a minimum of B2 as per CEFR).
- The candidate must exhibit sense of urgency and commitment to his responsibilities and deadlines.
- The selected candidate must exhibit the following competencies: Teamwork, Time Management, Communication, Pro-Activity and Customer orientation.
CIMMYT offers an attractive remuneration package and support for continuous professional development. In addition to the provisions of the Mexican Labor Law our package of benefits includes year-end bonus (40 days), vacation premium (56%), life and medical insurance, supermarket coupons, savings fund, social Mexican benefits (IMSS, SAR / Infonavit).
Candidates must apply online to M19141 Front Desk Administrator-Supply Chain. Screening and follow up will begin on Friday, April 12, 2019. For more information on the recruitment process, please contact Yareli Cruz (email@example.com).
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Foreign national candidates must have legal documents to work in Mexico.
This position will remain open until filled.
CIMMYT is an equal opportunity employer. It fosters a multicultural work environment that values gender equality, teamwork, and respect for diversity. Women are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit cimmytrecruitment.wufoo.com.