The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT®, is a not-for-profit agricultural research for development organization with partners in over 100 countries. Please refer to our website for more information: www.cimmyt.org
CIMMYT is seeking a self-motivated, and service-oriented professional for the position of Filing Clerk with the objective of helping with the information management of the Accounting Unit.
The position is based at CIMMYT’s campus in Texcoco, State of Mexico, located 45 km northeast of Mexico City, Mexico. Please note that this is a strictly temporary position (6 months).
- Keep track of the file cabinets that contain all the accounting documentation received in the central file, according to the consecutive number assigned by the system
- Update a database that contains all the information of the existing documentation inside the file room
- Identify the location of the requested documentation through the archive database
- Provide all requested documentation of all areas within the center in a timely manner for audits and/or donor reviews.
- Confirm that all documentation provided to any department within the Center is returned completely to the central file.
- Accounting documentation will be scanned in order to have digital copies of journal, PO’s, proof of payment and supporting documentation for audit purposes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
Required academic qualifications, skills, and attitudes:
- The selected candidate must have a Technical degree or High School Diploma.
- The selected candidate must have 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- The selected candidate must show knowladge in the usage of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Basic level of English (written and conversational). English will be tested and candidate should score a minimum of A2 on CEFR.
- The selected candidate must exhibit the following competencies: Communication, Teamwork and Client Orientation.
Candidates must apply online to M21197 Filing Clerk. Screening and follow up will begin on Monday 27 September, 2021. For more information on the recruitment process, please contact Jaqueline Perez (email@example.com).
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Foreign national candidates must have legal documents to work in Mexico.
This position will remain open until filled.
CIMMYT is an equal opportunity employer. It fosters a multicultural work environment that values gender equality, teamwork, and respect for diversity. Women are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit cimmytrecruitment.wufoo.com.