The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT, is a not-for-profit research and training organization with partners in over 100 countries, focused on increasing food security and reducing poverty at an international scale. Please refer to our website for more information www.cimmyt.org
We are seeking for a dynamic, and self-motivated professional with excellent organizational and people skills for the position of Administrative and Finance Coordinator.
This is a locally recruited staff position, Turkey nationals are welcome to apply.
The position will be based in Ankara.
- Maintains and overviews the financial system of CIMMYT in Turkey Office.
- Coordinates and administers all office related activities and corporate services in line with institutional policies and local legal requirements.
- Maintain all Human Resource procedures for both International and Local staff including payroll processing.
- Produce reporting related to the operation of CIMMYT Turkey as required by Country and HQ Managements.
- Organize and coordinate all official applications for seed exchange and custom clearance procedures.
- Coordinate all logistics for CIMMYT Turkey operations including meetings, seminars, capital purchases.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- University degree in Finance or Business Administration departments.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial and administration management preferably in International Organizational setting.
- Advanced coordination, planning, reporting and time management skills.
- Advanced or upper-intermediate level of English.
- Advanced level competency for MS Office Programs.
- High level of responsibility and confidentiality.
- Able to be flexible in taking up tasks outside of regular job responsibilities as required.
- The selected candidate must exhibit the following competencies: Communication, Client Orientation, Problem Solving and Decision Making and Critical Thinking.
The position is for an initial fixed-term contract of 1 year with a probationary period of 3 months. The further employment is subject to performance and the continued availability of funds. CIMMYT offers a good remuneration package, with a range of benefits including health insurance.
Candidates who are interested with the position provide their CV with a cover letter and reference list no later than Sunday, September 13th, 2020 to CIMMYT-Turkey, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
CIMMYT is an equal-opportunity employer and strives for staff diversity in gender and nationality
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com