The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT®, is a not-for-profit agricultural research for development organization with partners in over 100 countries. Please refer to our website for more information: www.cimmyt.org
CIMMYT is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, and service-oriented professional for the position of Treasury Analyst to work in Finance Section of CIMMYT.
The position is based at CIMMYT’s campus in Texcoco, State of Mexico, located 45 km northeast of Mexico City, Mexico.
- Upload the bank payments in the bank websites (MXP).
- Send the payments confirmation of the payments made the day before in USD and other currencies.
- Upload bank vendors’ information in bank websites MXN.
- Update vendors’ information in the bank website catalog.
- Bank checks delivery and acknowledge of receipt.
- Upload employees’ data in Banorte’s website to create payroll account and provide payroll card to Employees.
- Replace payroll card to employees when is necessary General cashier accounting accounts reconciliations.
- Perform cash counts of petty cash.
- Provide backup to other staff members in cashier’s office in activities such as handle and receive payments in cash, maintain enough cash denominations, register and control daily cash flow from the operations into MS Dynamics (ERP System).
- Perform other tasks as assigned by direct supervisor.
Required academic qualifications, skills and attitudes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar role.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar positions or roles.
- User expert level in the usage of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience managing Financial Systems, ERP’s, databases, data extraction methods, report presentations and analytical skills. Experience in the usage of MS Dynamics is desirable.
- Intermediate level of English. English will be tested and candidate should score a minimum of B1 on CEFR.
- The selected candidate must exhibit the following competencies: Customer Orientation, Achievement Orientation, Communication, Time Management, Proactivity, Problem-Solving and Multi-Cultural Awareness/Sensitivity.
CIMMYT offers an attractive remuneration package and support for continuous professional development. In addition to the provisions of the Mexican Labor Law our package of benefits includes year-end bonus (40 days), vacation premium (56%), life and medical insurance, supermarket coupons, savings fund, social Mexican benefits (IMSS, SAR / Infonavit).
Candidates must apply online to M17144 Treasury Analyst. Screening and follow up will begin on Tuesday, 4 April 2017. For further information on the selection process, please contact Ricardo Pérez (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Foreign national candidates must have legal documents to work in Mexico.
This position will remain open until filled.
CIMMYT is an equal opportunity employer. It fosters a multicultural work environment that values gender equality, teamwork, and respect for diversity. Women are encouraged to apply.