CIMMYT 50th Anniversary Conference: Turning research into impact
About 500 scientists, government officials, farmers and members of the international agriculture for development community will gather to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT) at a three-day conference from September 27 to 29, 2016 in Mexico. This special event will focus on how complex socio-environmental challenges of the future will affect agricultural research for development, smallholder farmers and crop yields.
We have a limited number of press passes and cannot guarantee that everyone will receive accreditation.
Please send your request for access to Julie Mollins, CIMMYT media manager: email@example.com
For accreditation you must state:
“Media Access to CIMMYT 50” as your email subject line.
Please indicate the following in your e-mail:
- Media outlet you work for and the format (broadcast, print or online?)
- How you plan to present your coverage (review, news story, feature, blog?)
- Number of passes you would like (if you need more than one, why?)
- Audience for your media outlet (if online, how much traffic on your site?)
- How you plan to preview and promote CIMMYT 50 in advance
- Scanned copy of your press pass and another form of ID
- Letter from your editor supporting your request
Please keep your responses brief.